Just a note: my journals are coming in out of order because I was a bit exhausted when we get here, and I'm just catching up. Email is difficult here - I finally found a place that's got really fast WiFi, but it's a long slog up the hill. But man is it fast - it's better than the connection at the Shangri-la. More on that later.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
- Name: Ted Lemon
- Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
Author of the ISC DHCP server and the DHCP Handbook, Dharma practitioner, living in Brattleboro, et cetera.
I also have a more geek-oriented blog
Some Blogs I Follow
- Andrea (my sweetie)
- Will Shetterly (Santoshin, author, ULF warrior)
- Emma (Santoshini and author, with minors in Coffee and Guitar)
- Scott (Bi-summeral YA and SF author)
- Kat (High Energy Habitat-walla)
- Penni (Student of Language)
- Sajjad Zaidi (Moderately geeky news from Pakistan)
- Linda Nagata's blog
Visits from around the world
- One Thousand Acts of Peace
- Wonderful Ashtanga Yoga teacher in Tucson
- The root of the Ashtanga lineage
- Comic relief
- Geshe Michael Roach and Christie McNally
- Airplane Seat Guru
- Good Geek Advice?
- This guy is fussier about coffee than I
- DNSSEC Deployment assembly point
- Memory Pool System
- Magic Ink - some notes on UI design
- A brief word of apology here - the reason I haven'...
- A couple of days ago some government thugs raided ...
- Yellow/orange skies at night, desert delight... Y...
- Andrea and I just got back from a visit to my pare...
- There's an interesting article going around today ...
- Just to be clear, while I do think I have a better...
- Will put a quiz on his blog; quizzes are a really ...
- I had a really crappy day yesterday. A friend of...
- I suppose looking at the U.S. from the outside, it...