Would the world be a better or worse place if people didn't work on things that weren't wanted, just to earn money to survive?
Sunday, August 19, 2007
- Name: Ted Lemon
- Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
Author of the ISC DHCP server and the DHCP Handbook, Dharma practitioner, living in Brattleboro, et cetera.
I also have a more geek-oriented blog
Some Blogs I Follow
- Andrea (my sweetie)
- Will Shetterly (Santoshin, author, ULF warrior)
- Emma (Santoshini and author, with minors in Coffee and Guitar)
- Scott (Bi-summeral YA and SF author)
- Kat (High Energy Habitat-walla)
- Penni (Student of Language)
- Sajjad Zaidi (Moderately geeky news from Pakistan)
- Linda Nagata's blog
Visits from around the world
- One Thousand Acts of Peace
- Wonderful Ashtanga Yoga teacher in Tucson
- The root of the Ashtanga lineage
- Comic relief
- Geshe Michael Roach and Christie McNally
- Airplane Seat Guru
- Good Geek Advice?
- This guy is fussier about coffee than I
- DNSSEC Deployment assembly point
- Memory Pool System
- Magic Ink - some notes on UI design
- Suppose there was a computer. And on the compute...
- What you get when you have too much money and too ...
- If you find things Middle Aged amusing, and you al...
- Speaking of evolution, Andrea and I have been watc...
- Okay, a little evolution on the previous idea, tha...
- I'm putting this in my blog because it got kind of...
- I just read a really good article on Islam that I ...
- I just took off my headphones and stopped listenin...
- Cleaning away those feelings of angst today. Ima...
- So I've been thinking a bit about issues of trust ...