Cleaning away those feelings of angst today. Imagine a young Ann Wilson, say from around the time the original Heart album came out, only totally goth, with screaming heavy metal guitars playing a staccato baseline to violins on the Lacrymosa from Mozart's Requiem. I'm a little worried for my Soundsticks.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
- Name: Ted Lemon
- Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
Author of the ISC DHCP server and the DHCP Handbook, Dharma practitioner, living in Brattleboro, et cetera.
I also have a more geek-oriented blog
Some Blogs I Follow
- Andrea (my sweetie)
- Will Shetterly (Santoshin, author, ULF warrior)
- Emma (Santoshini and author, with minors in Coffee and Guitar)
- Scott (Bi-summeral YA and SF author)
- Kat (High Energy Habitat-walla)
- Penni (Student of Language)
- Sajjad Zaidi (Moderately geeky news from Pakistan)
- Linda Nagata's blog
Visits from around the world
- One Thousand Acts of Peace
- Wonderful Ashtanga Yoga teacher in Tucson
- The root of the Ashtanga lineage
- Comic relief
- Geshe Michael Roach and Christie McNally
- Airplane Seat Guru
- Good Geek Advice?
- This guy is fussier about coffee than I
- DNSSEC Deployment assembly point
- Memory Pool System
- Magic Ink - some notes on UI design
- So I've been thinking a bit about issues of trust ...
- A few more glacier bay photos. Here we're up at ...
- Today we're in Glacier Bay National Park. It's v...
- Thursday was Skagway. You might have noticed tha...
- On Wednesday we were in Juneau. Juneau was kind ...
- Industrial geekery...
- A few more pictures...
- On a completely different note...
- Labor savings...
- The ends don't justify the means...