Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Kimberly blogged a questionnaire, and in my currently impaired state this seemed easier than a real entry (although it turned out to be pretty hard typing one-handed).

1) Where did you begin 2007?
I don't remember, but probably on the way home to Tucson.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Still married to the Nice Andrea.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Yup, three terms at Diamond Mountain.
4) How did you earn your money?
It's difficult to explain...

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yup. For the broken wrist. Owie.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yup, got pulled over on the way to Austin for Thanksgiving.

7) Where did you go on holidays?
Thanksgiving with Andrea's folks, Christmas with my folks.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
A trailer.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yup! :')

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. One surprising, one not so much. See blog...

12) Did you move anywhere?
No.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Some impromptu stuff at DM.

15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

16) Who did you want to win American Idol?
I've never seen American Idol.

17) Where do you live now?
We have a trailer out in the desert now. So we can build our house. But we still have the house in Tucson.

18) Describe your birthday.
I think I got a cake. And Andrea was nice to me, but that happens a lot.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Broke my wrist. Badly. Falling on ice, which I've always prided myself on not doing.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
That's hard to describe. You'd have to ask me in person if you wanted to really know.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
Maybe I already knew this. But it seems very clear to me that the only thing that motivates me is the expectation of an immediate reward, or the expectation of some avoidable immediate bad result. I haven't figured out what to do with this, but it seems key, since I have long-term goals. Either I need to learn to be motivated by some other means, or I need to figure out how to better leverage this motivation to produce long-term results.

22) Any new additions to your family?
You'd have to ask them. But sure, seems like there were a few new folks that showed up.

23.) What was your best month?
Dumb question.

24.) What song will remind you of 2007?
Probably Lithium, by Evanescence.

25.) Looking forward to a New Year?
My arm healing. House plans being ready. Building the house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Spertus said...

I was sorry to hear about your broken wrist. I hope you feel betters oon.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 1:57:00 AM  
Blogger Ted Lemon said...

Thanks! I hope I feel betters oon too! :')

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home